Saturday, March 20, 2010

big bird.















shorts and scarf - H&M (shorts from Garden Collection), cardigan - Topshop, tights - River Island, brogues - Primark

You know sometimes you have those days where you want to wear three items from your wardrobe that you know you shouldn't wear together but you want to really, really badly? Well this day was one of those days. I've just got these shorts, and even though this is not how I want to wear them, I couldn't resist trying them on with the lace tights. I wasn't sure about buying the lace tights, but I'm glad I did because they add a bit of a feminine touch to an outfit. I went to Amsterdam yesterday and still didn't find the perfect pair of chino's or clogs, I'm really struggling! 

This weekend I'm planning on chilling out completely and not doing anything....except homework. I'd just like to give a shout-out to my photographer/best friend Celeste who's been good enough to give up her time for me, and who is convinced I should be called 'big bird' when wearing this cardigan! 

Georgina


1 comment: