Wednesday, March 17, 2010

leather shorts














Leather shorts and v-neck t-shirt - H&M trend, shaggy cardigan - Topshop, brogues - Primark

Excuse my lack of makeup in my pictures that I take during the week, I don't usually put too much on for school! The weather is gradually getting better and there are eventually signs of spring at the end of the tunnel! My spring wardrobe consists of mostly nudes, pinks and faded khaki greens. I love all of the nudes and I think they really work when worn together or with strong colours such as black, but I can't start wearing all these pale colours unless I get some colour, I'm too pale myself! For now I'll be pairing these amazing leather shorts with tights. They are one of my favourite pieces from my spring wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment