Thursday, March 18, 2010

spring.
















Denim top - H&M, Skirt - Zara, Tank top - New Look, Brogues - River Island

The weather was gorgeous today, although it is a little scary that 10 degrees feels warm, but I'm sure it's because we've had such a cold, long winter! I've been dying to wear these new brogues from River Island ever since I got them in February. They're girly and mannish at the same time, and the peachy colour is perfect for spring. You know its almost spring time when the town was buzzing with people eating ice creams, slurping ice coffees and shopping for dresses. I'm on the hunt for a perfect pair of chinos, but I haven't been very successful, so I'm going to Amsterdam tomorrow so hopefully I'll find some there. The pairs I find are either too long, too short or too tight. I'm looking for a tan-colour pair or a beige pair. Zara should be my best bet!

Georgina 
x



1 comment: